Thundridge Primary School
Thundridge CE Primary School
Thundridge C of E Primary School is situated within the village community of Thundridge and Wadesmill, approximately one mile north of the town of Ware. Thundridge School was originally founded by Lord Hanbury of the 'Poles' Estate, a replacement for the old 'School House' on the Great Cambridge Rd and dates back to 1894. Originally an elementary school until the 1930's when children left at the age of fourteen. Since then Thundridge JMI has been a Primary School, offering education to boys and girls up to the age of eleven.
Read more at the Thundridge School official website
Key stage one and foundation stage building official opening by Ross Kemp & Christine Grant 2011.